Students are encouraged to meet with their Academic Advisor in their major or college about specific questions related to major requirements. Students should meet with an Honors advisor about Honors requirements and opportunities. Appointments are available in person, on Zoom, or by phone, and should be made via Student Success Hub or by contacting the Honors office at 402-472-5425 or email@example.com.
Each Honors Advisor has areas of specialty, and students are encouraged to meet with the relevant Advisor, but students may meet with any other Honors Advisor as needed.
- General Advising & Honors Academic Planning
- Honors Peer Mentoring & UHON 101H
- The Science of You (UHON 102H)
- Approval for Honors Experiences (UHON 99H)
- Dr. Patrice Berger Student Experience Fund
- Standing in the Honors Program
- Honors Scholarships
- Honors Housing (Knoll & Courtyards)
- Degree Audit Issues
- Applying for Honors as a Transfer Student