Students may wish to download a fillable 4-year Comprehensive Academic Plan to use when meeting with advisors.
Students are encouraged to meet with their Academic Advisor in their major or college about specific questions related to major requirements and to meet with an Honors Advisor about Honors requirements.
Each Honors Advisor has areas of specialty, and students are encouraged to meet with the relevant Advisor, but students may meet with any other Honors Advisor if need be.
- CAS majors in Humanities and Social Sciences
- JMC majors
- Hixon-Lied FPA majors
- CEHS majors in Education, TFMD, and Hospitality
- PAC (Criminal Justice) majors
- Pre-law students
- Also specializing in Honors thesis/senior project
- Business majors
- CAS majors in Actuarial Science & Economics
- CAS majors in Computer Science
- Engineering majors
- Undecided Students (Explore Center and CAS)
- Also specializing in Civic Engagement and Internships
- College of Architecture majors
- CASNR majors
- CAS majors in Natural and Physical Sciences
- CEHS majors in Nutrition, Health Sciences, and Communication Sciences
- Pre-Health students
- Also specializing in Study Abroad & Research